How to install the AirServer this Software Update window pops up on your screen.
1. Click on Install Update
2. File will load. Click Exit And Update
4. User Account Control window will open. Click on the Yes button to continue.
5. Click Next on the next 2 windows.
6. Check the box next to "I accept terms in the License Agreement" then click the Next button.
7. Click the Next button.
8. Select “Yes, start AirServer Universal every time anyone logs on to Windows.” Click Next
9. Click Install
10. Make sure “Launch AirServer when setup exits.” is checked and Click Finish button.