Follow these instructions to enable the international English keyboard on your Chromebook. This will allow users to easily type special characters such as á, é, í, ó, ú, and ñ.
- Click the area at the bottom right-hand side of the screen to access the settings menu.
- Click on the settings icon.
- In the settings menu, scroll down to "advanced" and find "Languages and Input" and choose "Manage input methods."
- On the next screen, check the box for the "US International keyboard," then exit the settings menu.
- Click the area at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Then find the keyboard settings and choose the "US International keyboard."
- Once enabled, you will have the ability to type special characters by holding down the right-Alt key while pressing the corresponding letters on the keyboard. This will also work for question marks and exclamation marks.
Follow these same instructions to add additional keyboards to your Chromebook as well.
There is no content with the specified labels