Need assistance with your computer? It's always helpful to include the name of your device when submitting a ticket.
First Method - Utilize Desktop Shortcut
- Double-click the desktop shortcut named "Show Device Info for Technician"
- View the computer name in the dialog box.
Second Method - Access "System" from the Control Panel
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key
- A window will pop up with your computer's information.
Third Method - Locate the computer's asset tag
Locate the asset tag on the case of the computer if your device won't power on or you're unable to access your computer's system information with the steps previously listed.
- The asset tag is a small white sticker that is usually located on the right side of your computer's case. Include this ITA number in your ticket and we will be able to find your computer.